7.06.2013

The Inspirational Story of a Homeschool Pioneer, Part I

For my last three homeschool years, I have had the honor and pleasure of working with a homeschool pioneer, Jeanne Bradley; and now that she has finished homeschooling all of her children, she has decided to share her story and her journey through homeschooling during a time when homeschooling was rare and unique.  Her story is a long one, and for as long as it takes I will link her posts here as she releases them on her blog until she is done.  It is well worth the read because it is inspiring, encouraging, and quite educational.  Whether you are just starting out in your homeschool journey or are a homeschool veteran, you will appreciate Jeanne's story:

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the lovely intro Ruth.

Ruth said...

It is my pleasure, Jeanne!